To download the Sponsorship & Exhibition prospectus, please click the icon below:
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Demonstrate your company’s leadership in the field of HPV & Genital Tract Diseases.
- Reach key thought leaders, academics, industry researchers and clinicians.
- Raise your company’s visibility in the field.
- Exhibit and distribute your marketing and promotional materials.
- Convene a corporate symposium
IFCPC 2014 will bring together leading scientists, public health experts, policy-makers to translate recent momentous scientific advances into action that will address means to end the epidemic, within the current context of significant global economic challenges.
The main objectives of the IFCPC, outlined in the Constitution and By-Laws were and still are:
- To stimulate basic and applied research and the diffusion of knowledge in cervical pathology and colposcopy.
- To stimulate the creation of national societies.
- To contribute to the standardization of terminology and evaluation of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the field of cervical pathology and colposcopy.
- The membership of the Federation includes the National Society of any country which will represent the specialists in colposcopy and cervical pathology in that country.
All information regarding exhibiting or sponsoring the meeting can be found in the Industry Prospectus which can be downloaded here:
For further details regarding the sponsorship and exhibitions, please contact Maya Yatsiv at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maya Ravinsky Yatsiv
Tel: +41 22 9080488 Ext 947
Fax: +41 22 9069140