Please note that the Abstract Submission is now closed.
The Scientific Committee is pleased to invite you to submit abstracts for consideration at the 15th World Congress for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (IFCPC 2014)
Original abstracts should be submitted to the following categories:
- Anal Disease
- Case Reports
- Clinical Audit
- Early Cervical Cancer
- Glandular Disease
- HPV Testing and Molecular Markers
- HPV Vaccination
- New Technologies in Cervical Screening
- New Technologies in Colposcopy
- Psychological Aspects of Cervical Screening and Colposcopy
- Quality Assurance in Cervical Screening and Colposcopy
- Training and Education in Colposcopy
- Translational Research from Lab to Clinic
- Vulval and Vaginal Disease
Authors must select one category from the above list that best describes the content of their abstract. This category will be used for reviewing and indexing purposes.
Abstract submission guidance
1. Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or posted abstracts will NOT be accepted.
2. The submitting author MUST be the presenting author.
3. Abstracts must be submitted before midnight of the abstract submission deadline. Abstracts received after this deadline will NOT be accepted.
4. All abstracts will be reviewed by the faculty and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work. Abstracts will be either accepted for oral presentation, poster display or rejected.
5. The IFCPC 2014 scientific faculty reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
6. Work must be original and not have been published or presented in any international meetings previously.
7. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
8. Abstracts must be typed in English.
9. The title of the abstract should be a maximum of 150 characters. Abstracts must be structured (background, methods, results) and no more than 250 words excluding the title and authors’ names. Abstracts exceeding this limit will be truncated.
10. Abstracts must include the names of the presenting author, co-authors and institute.
11. Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
12. Please notify IFCPCabstracts@kenes.com if you need to make any changes to the abstract after it has been submitted, including the presenting author.
13. The presenting author must be registered for at least the first two days of the IFCPC 2014 Congress.
14. The reviewing process will take several weeks, after which you will be notified of your abstract status. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full details regarding the scheduling of their presentation, including the time and date as well as the format of the presentation.
Email: Registration, Accommodation and General Enquiries: IFCPC@kenes.com
Email: Abstract and Scientific Programme Queries: IFCPCabstracts@kenes.com
If you do not receive an automated confirmation of submission, please check your spam/junk mailbox first before contacting IFCPCabstracts@kenes.com